Native Instruments Vari Comp v1.1.0 UPDATE
Team R2R | 12.11.2013 | 90.65 MB
VARI COMP is an all-purpose, easy-to-use, two-channel compressor with breathtakingly transparent sound. Modeled on the sound of boutique high-end studio gear, this first-ever software emulation adds high-pass sidechaining and parallel compression – all while running as a stand-alone plug-in inside your DAW. Highly usable and full of rich, natural sound, VARI COMP delivers the warmth and presence of top-of-the-line tube-powered hardware.
Vari Comp FX 1.1:
- Advanced integration in Maschine 2.0 host software.
- Added 64-Bit AAX support for ProTools 11.
- Added mouse pointer hiding when changing a parameter.
- Fixed Vari Comp VU-meter not working accurately.
- Fixed Vari Comp Side Chain Button GUI rendering issue.
- Fixed clickable area size for A/B preset switch.
- Fixed parameter change range during mouse drag.
- Fixed Service Center warning about missing standalone version.
- Fixed Demo-End-Screen partly being hidden and blocking the host.
AAX Plugin is patched : You need cracked AAX Host to use.
This release is update and requires previous versions installed. However, we included the tool to install the update without that. Check R2R.txt for further information.