How to Supply Releases to AudioZ
Many members wanted to share stuff with AudioZ,
but either don't know how, or simply afraid to do it;
In reality there is nothing to be afraid of and the process of supplying is very simple.
First of all, there are no risks. Like i always say, supplier's safety is #1 priority, so if there is any chance left of tracing your supply back to you, we simply don't release it.
We won't use your serial numbers or any authentification info in the final release - all that info is only needed to crack the software.
You are not risking anything by supplying to AudioZ.
how to supply
1. First thing you need to do is to search AudioZ to make sure that your supply hasn't been released already. Also search using DuckDuckGo widget as sometimes it gives more appropriate results than our own search engine:
2. Upload the file to UL.to, RapidGator, GDrive, DropBox, ZippyShare or MEGA.
3. Choose your releaser:
PiRAT - sample libraries, presets, tutorials;
Olymoon - software, sample libraries, presets, tutorials.
SAiNT - software, sample libraries, presets, tutorials. can make post under your name;
4. Please share any info you know about the software:
- home page,
- protection type,
- trial/demo limits,
- was the software ever cracked in the past; if so, which team did it?
5. Specify whether you want to be credited as the supplier in the post. I'd like my members to know who they should be thanking.
After we receive your supply, it will be reviewed, cracked and tested;
so as you understand it requires some time before we can release it at AudioZ.
* I would also like to remind you that there is a Group Buy section at Our Forum,
where you can make collective purchases.
Thank you for your interest and support
we have new reverse engineer in town, so i'd like to update this post. Olymoon