AudioZ is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
AudioZ will not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
Currently, AudioZ may provide aggregate statistics about our traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal identifying information.
We use Matomy and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interesting to you.Third Party Cookies
AudioZ is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on AudioZ or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
This must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in AudioZ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response.
(!) Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Please note that we do not respond to so called "Anti-Piracy Service Companies", unless you can provide us with proof in the form of a document confirmed by a court that you are an official representative of the company you're sending DMCA notices for.
Otherwise, we only respond to take-down notices sent by the developers themselves, preferably from an e-mail on their own domain.