AudioZ Downloader Extension [Google Chrome / Windows]
This is sort of a rough draft process I use to download software from AudioZ. It uses automation to navigate and collect links to paste on AllDebrid (Google Chrome Extension). Once the links are generated, you can use the provided youtube-dl package to start downloading the links or whatever other downloader you can use. Requires account with AudioZ + AllDebrid.
1. Download AudioZ Downloader Extension.
2. Download & extract youtube-dl-trigger.zip to any location.
3. Navigate to AudioZ website (column articles).
4. Hover over desired software to highlight its article.
5. Right-click to display context menu and select "AudioZ Download".
6. Wait for automation to navigate your browser to All-Debrid site (collecting links from AudioZ site onto All-Debrid).
7. On All-Debrid site, at top of page, select desired link to generate for chosen software and click "Generate Links".
8. When all links have been generated, click "Download" once activated to download a text file containing the generated links.
9. Save text file in ...\youtube-dl-trigger\new-links directory.
10. Run youtube-dl-trigger.exe.
11. Downloaded software will be located in ...\youtube-dl-trigger\audio-software & link file will be moved to ...\youtube-dl-trigger\old-links.
- Supported platform: Windows (youtube-dl package)
- Supported link generators: AllDebrid
- Does not collect links that are require passwords, captcha, or are hidden.
- Any support would be appreciated & helps push updates for the software.
AudioZ Downloader Extension