Banjo For Dummies: Book + Online Video and Audio Instruction, 2nd Edition
English | October 10th, 2020 | ISBN: 1119731380 | 384 pages | EPUB | 28 MB
Join the banjo revolution!
Thanks to its prevalence in folk and bluegrass, the banjo is almost the very essence of Americana. And now a new generation of musicians from the country, pop, and jazz worlds have made the sound of the banjo new again. This book is for anyone who wants to pay their respects to tradition as well as those who want to create the next chart-topper ... or both! Packed with the essentials you need to know—from top techniques to choosing the right instrument—you'll learn, and be able to show off, just why the banjo is never out of style!
• Start from scratch on the five-string banjo
• Learn how to make your right and left hands work together
• Explore bluegrass and old-time banjo styles
• Tackle the basics with chords and simple picking patterns
• Explore historic, traditional, and modern styles
• Get connected with the banjo world
• Go beyond the book with online lessons