Reason RE Kuassa EVE-AT1 v1.1.0-DECiBEL
Team DECiBEL | 15 Jan 2022 | 19.2MB
4-band parametric equalizer with an additional high-pass and low-pass filter. Inspired by the EQ section of a renowned British Classic -the Neve* 1081- this equalizer delivers a clear, smooth, and musical sound to shape your tracks.
- Authentic analog sound
- Cut & boost without worry
- Sweet, all-around quality
The EVE-AT1 is a tribute to the EQ section of the legendary Neve* 1081. The EVE-AT1 was designed with simplicity and clarity in mind, allowing for straightforward usage and immediate productivity. The EVE-AT1 possesses an additional parametric band with expanded Q bandwidth selection in the low-mid and high-mid frequency ranges as compared to the EVE-AT4. In addition, the AT1 implements a different high-pass and low-pass filter, giving the AT1 a slightly more conventional frequency response in these areas. These characteristics mean the EVE-AT1 is suitable for a broad range of musical applications, offering flexibility, versatility and all-round utility.
- Approximately +/-18dB (Narrow Q), and +/-12 dB (Broad Q)
- Five high pass filter frequency select: 27, 47, 82, 150, 270 Hz
- Five low frequency select: 33, 56, 100, 180, 330 Hz with shelf/peak Q button
- Ten low-mid frequency select: 220, 270, 330, 390, 470, 560, 680, 820, 1000,1200 Hz with broad/narrow Q button
- Ten high-mid frequency select: 1.5, 1.8, 2.2, 2.7, 3.3, 3.9, 4.7, 5.6, 6.8 , 8.2 kHz with broad/narrow Q button
- Five high frequency select: 3.3, 4.7, 6.8, 10, 15 kHz with shelf/peak Q button
- Five low pass filter frequency select: 18, 12, 8.2, 5.6, 3.9 kHz
- HP & LP, -18 dB/octave
- Output trim & Phase Reverse button