WavStudio™ Audio Recorder & Editor v1.0 b33 (Pro) for Android
Requires Android: 4.2 and up | 7.2 MB
This app is currently in beta testing and is considered unstable. Use at your own risk.
WavStudio™ Audio Recorder & Editor is a professional tool for editing recording and mastering audio. WavStudio also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
• Supported import formats: aac aif aifc aiff alac amr ape au caf flac htk iff m4a mat4 mat5 mp3 ogg paf pcm pvf raw sd2 sf snd svx voc w64 wav xi
• Supported export formats: aiff flac mp3 ogg pcm wav
• Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
• USB Microphone support (More info: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
• Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
• 32-bit floating point signal processing
• Single sample editing
• Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
• Painless timeline selection
• Macro processes such as fade reverse clean.
• Amplitude meter
• Undo/redo & copy/paste features
• Compact view setting for smaller devices
• Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
• (Pro) DSP plug-ins such as the Multiband Compressor & Parametric EQ
Beta Sale: Get WavStudio at a reduced price for a limited time.
The free version of WavStudio contains many features and is quite useful. However if you like this app buy the upgraded version of WavStudio to fully utilize it's potential. This can be done from within the app via In App Billing and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Benefits of upgrading are as follows:
• All advertisements removed
• All current and future plug-ins
• The full list of plug-ins include: Delay Distortion Phaser Reverb Filter Parametric EQ Compressor Multi-band Compressor Gain Normalize Insert Pitch
• Read/Write Storage - Used for importing and exporting audio files from storage. Required to use app.
• Record - Used for recording audio from mic. Optional but required to use recorder.
This app uses the following libraries:
• FFmpeg (www.ffmpeg.org) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
• LAME (www.mp3dev.org) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
• libsndfile (www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
• Secret Rabbit Code (www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/) released under the 2-Clause BSD License (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause)
• libvorbis (www.xiph.org/vorbis/) released under a BSD-style license (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
• libusb (http://libusb.info/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
The source code for the libraries used in this app can be found here : https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-audio-editor-recorder/
Note: Patented formats including amr 3gpp/3gp m4a & aac use system level codecs distributed with your device for audio streaming only. Codecs for these formats are not included in this app.
What's New in v1.0 b33 (Pro):
Minor stability improvements.
Selection will now snap to beginning and end.
Fixed bug when reversing a selection.
Fixed incorrect selection change when using some effects.
● Pro features Unlocked
● AOSP Compatible