ADSR Sample Manager v1.2 Win/Mac [FREE]
The optimal starting point for every production session, ADSR Sample Manager makes organizing, finding and auditioning samples refreshingly simple.
ADSR Sample Manager 1.2.0 Release Notes
- Standalone version of plugin.
- Updated UI.
- Added Key detection from filename, and filtering by Key.
- Added Saved Searches.
- Added Recent Files list.
- Added automatic refreshing of Libraries and file system watching for changes whilst plugin is open.
- Added popover for sample name, Library and Folder tags.
- Added text tags.
- Added automatic Rendered Files library if user picks a custom location.
- Added filter by sample's folder/library context menu items.
- Show number of samples in sample list.
- Allow click on path to open source in library info popup.
- Allow adding of more than one folder when adding a library (macOS only, standard multiselect mechanism).
- Automatically transpose samples to target key.
- Transpose samples by a fixed amount.
- Sample BPM restored from project state.
- Add libraries by dropping folder(s) onto the UI.
- Zero latency playback.
- Loop and One-shot "tags" in search bar when filtering.
- Added option to reset/rescan key information.
- Show overall analysis progress.
- Show full sample list when removing last favourite and showing favourites.
- Sort folders in location panel.
- Apply the tags from original file to rendered file.
- Fixed crash when a MIDI event occurs at the same time as changing a sound.
- Fix sample list resetting to top of list in certain circumstances.
- Scroll tag list to position of newly added tag.
- Sort arrows now sort ascending on first click.
- Improved random sample selection to not pick same sample twice in a row.
- Improved sort by BPM to show loops first.
- Improved performance of library folder view.
- Fixed locating multiple missing libraries.
- Attribute filters enabled when no libraries present.
- Sync mode shortcut keys now disabled when sync disabled.
- Crash in Reaper with multiple instances.
- Space bar stops already previewing sample in standalone (assignable in plugin).
- Fixed VST3 reloading in FL Studio.
- Sample playback mode when reloading.
- Crash when closing plugin window with shortcut editor open.
- Occasional crash when cancelling tagging.
- Incorrect tagging percentage reported in Library panel.
- Rescanning whole library for keys.
download from free file storageclick to show download links
Uploaded | Rapidgator | Rockfile | Filefactory | Katfile