AdWare Redirect Complaints
for quite some time i've seen reports regarding so called Adware Redirects.
If i understand correctly, they work like this: you visit AudioZ and get redirected to another page, like that one on the screenshot.
I personally think that it is completely unacceptable, therefore i've tried everything to prevent this problem, however i still don't know what really causes it
1. Yes, it's related to banners, because when i take them off, this problem does not occur;
2. It's not our advertisers fault, because i've tried 3 different companies and received same complaints on redirects;
3. It's obviously not in my code;
4. Only around 2% of users experience this problem;
5. I've seen some articles saying that it might be happening on the client-side, but our member Haze confirmed that it's not the case.
UPD: Thanks to our members, we've established that this is not happening on our side, but yours.
If you experience this problem, please read comments.
However, I do not recommend you to edit your hosts file, install NoScript plugin or setup anything besides AdBlocker.
The only smart solution is to download trial copy of Kaspersky Internet Security, scan your whole computer with it, fix the problem, and after you see how great it is - buy it.