Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi RTAS 1.25 x86/x64 (With FIX)
ASSiGN | 8.10.2011 | 2.81 GB
Alchemy features additive, spectral and granular synthesis and resynthesis, sampling, and a very capable virtual analog engine with unison and PWM. You can morph or crossfade between sources. You can import your own samples from SFZ, WAV or AIFF files. A wide range of analog modeled filters are included, in addition to a flexible rack of effects which includes all those from CamelPhat and CamelSpace as well as many new effects such as a high quality reverb. The innovative modulation system is extremely flexible, yet easy to use. Alchemy also features a powerful arpeggiator with the ability to import the groove from any MIDI file for immediate synchronization to a beat.
New Features in version 1.25:
- Enhanced Analog Modelled Filters with Better Sound and Lower CPU (by
- Added iPhone/iPad Remote Control Support.
- Additional Skin by biolabs Previously Only Available with the biolabs
- Performance Control Automation Parameters Moved to Top of List For Easy
- No Clipping of Filters - Now You Can Drive Them Hard.
- FX Presets Can Now Include Modulation Assignments.
- Skins with Only Player Controls Now Possible, Making Skinning Much Easier.
- Improved Release Time for Compressor.
- Enhanced Bit-crusher.
- Acoustic Reverb CPU Peaks Eliminated.
- Edit Perform Control Labels With a Single Click.
- Progress Bar Now Updates Smoothly.
- Added Help Button to Key File Not Found and Missing Samples Dialog Boxes.
- Win: Improved Default Paths for 32-bit and 64-bit Setup.
- Win: Setup Creates Shortcut to Configuration Folder.
- Mac: Reduced the Size of the DMG.
- Fixed Crash Caused by Some Presets.
- Spectral Element Volume Scaling Improved.
- Adjusting or Modulating Symmetry Causes Click In Some Cases.
- Moved Snapshot File Menu's to Remix Pads Right-click Menu.
- Sustain Pedal in Arp Mode Fails to Engage or Release Notes.
- Sample Clips Output, Source Meters Only Register 50%.
- Forward Back Granular Loops Not Looping Properly.
- Prompt User for Data Folder if Skin Files Not Found.
- After Loading a Preset a Different Explorer Dialog Is Displayed for File
- Random Glide Jumping Between Values.
- Scaling of MIDI Pitch to Frequency Fixed for Extreme Values.
- Unnecessary Warp Markers Added to Some Presets.
- Poly Mode Portamento Gliding to / from Wrong Note.
- Selecting 32-Bit Audio File Via Import Browser Causes Crash.
- Wrong Preset Name Displayed During Slow Preset Load when Selecting New
- Rename Skin File Handle_Zoom_Left.Png for Case Sensitive Disk Formatting.
- Remove Modulation Indicator for Acoustic Reverb Control "Size".
- Some Samples Fail to Load when Referenced Via SFZ File.
- Search for Sample May Override Region Settings in SFZ File.
- SFZ Volume Opcode Scaling Incorrect.
- Save Consolidated After Import of AAZ References Incorrect Files.
- Bonjour Installer Added to Alchemy Windows Installer.
- Cubase 6: Prompt to Save Analysis Data Cases Cubase 6 Freeze.
- Ableton Live: Problem With Cursor Display when Moving It over Alchemy
- Digital Performer: Alchemy Not Passing Keyboard Input to Digital
- Orion: GUI Redraw Fails on Switch to Advanced Mode.
- Win: 64-bit Setup Uses Correct Data Folder to Install Camel Sounds.
- Win: Some Characters Fail to Display in Preset Menus.
- Win: Move AlchemyConfig.txt to User Data Folder.
- Win: Alchemy & Geist in Same Project May Cause Crash.
- Win: Installer GUI Does Not Update While Installing Sound Library
- Win: Mouse Wheel Not Working.
- Mac: MIDI Program Not Working when GUI Closed.
- Mac: Vienna Ensemble Pro Crashes on Exit.
- Mac: Spectral or Additive Import Image Allows Any Image Type Leading to
- RTAS: Alchemy out of Tune at Project Sample Rates Other Than 44.1 Khz.
- RTAS: Improved Step and Arp Sequencer Timing and Note Triggering.
- RTAS: Fixed Spectral Painting Crash.
- RTAS: Pre-Gain Distortion Control Fails to Update With Mouse Movement.