White Noise Audio Zero Vector VSTi v1.1 WORKiNG
Team: ASSiGN | Date: 13 JUNE 2010 | 30.44 MB
Zero Vector is a unique combination of Virtual Analog synth, Rom Wavetable Synth, and Vector Synth. It offers big possibilities for sound design, and great sound quality.
• Unique vector pad to control mixing between 3 OSC's. Includes the ability to record vector motions and have them play back with each note
• 3 OSC's with 'Clone' control. Clone creates a detuned copy of the osc, effectively making ZV a 6 osc synth.
• Standard Saw, Square, Triangle, Square waves along with dozens of more exotic ones like enharmonic waves, metallic tones, noise, sampled strings, and more.
• Great analog style filters. Standards like LP, BP, HP, Notch, plus unique Vocal Filters. Filters can be overdriven and feature selectable distortion effects.
• Dual filters which can be routed in serial or paralell
• Sync, FM, and Ringmod
• 2 visually drawable Multi Env's. These flexible envelopes can also double as LFO's of any shape.
• Mod matrix
• 900 presets and growing!
• Effects Section - Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, EQ and Delay per patch
• XY Pad for on screen control of modulation
• PolyUnison mode for extreme phatness - up to 6 detuned voices may be stacked on each note.