Reason RE Kuassa Kratos 2 Maximizer v2.0.3-DECiBEL
Team DECiBEL | 15 Jan 2022 | 74.5MB
Kuassa's ooh-so-handy limiter / loudness maximizer are now available as Rack Extension.
Make your Mix LOUD transparently without sacrificing punch and sound quality. Straightly whooping to the new version 2 for Propellerhead Reason Users; now Kratos 2 Maximizer features the new Adaptive Mode, dithering section, up to 4x oversampling.
- Clean, Transparent sounding
- Easy and effortless control
- Quality dithering feature
Presenting the latest version of Kuassa's ooh-so-handy limiter / loudness maximizer: Kratos 2 Maximizer; featuring the new Adaptive Mode for Attack and Release parameters, dithering section, up to 4x oversampling, inter-sample peak detection, and completely redesigned graphics.
The purpose of the original Kratos Maximizer VST / AU plugin was to make your mixes effortlessly LOUD while retaining it's transparent cleanliness. In addition, the new Kratos 2 Maximizer also serves as a solid mix finalizer; aside from offering additional methods to manage your mixes' dynamics with Adaptive Mode, you can now push further than before without fear: Crank the Maximize knob, tune the unique Texture knob to taste, tweak Attack and Release for tighter or loose response, then adjust the Knee for harder / smoother limiting action. Throughout, the signature Kuassa no-nonsense design will guide your hands, eyes, and ears, giving you the freedom to create your maximum sound.
- Clean, Transparent, precision limiting / loudness maximizing
- Unique Texture knob for smooth or harder character
- Attack and Release parameter with the new adaptive option
- 3 dithering options with 3 modes of bit depth to accommodate wide range of mastering needs
- Up to 4x oversampling mode
- CV Control Inputs
- Compact user interface, straightforward workflow