Cescato Musiktechnologie Trans Computer Maschine v2.6b VST WiN [FREE]
vst win, 5mb
- 3 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Saw-Triangle and variable Pulse shapes.
- Colour adjustable Noise Generator.
- 3 mode Ring Modulator.
- Advanced Sample/Hold section.
- Selectable 2/3/4-pole resonant LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
- HP Filter with bus selection.
- 2 exponential Envelope Generators offering 3 operation modes.
- Unique Sequencer features like 'skip' and 'set' can be played live from MIDI keyboard.
- Inter-patch Sequencer pattern 'Copy/Paste' feature.
- Fully MIDI controllable.
- Fully VST automatable.
Changes in TCM v2.6 beta
Added ‘K Trig’ switches (keyboard play sync) to Oscillators 1 and 3.
Added ‘Play Order’ display featuring user-friendly symbols for each mode.
Added ‘Seq Ctrl’ gate sources to Envelopes, emulating the Synthanorma PWM.
Fixed a minimum delay in the S/H that was only noticeable in certain patches.
Fixed CPU overload in patches not using the ‘LP Filter’.
Fixed MIDI CC6 occasionally ignored.
Improved ‘Filter’ featuring true analogue modulation at audio rates.
Improved Oscillators anti-aliasing for extreme frequency modulation.
Limited S/H frequency to 20Hz for alias-free operation.
Optimized Ring Modulator for alias-free operation.
Replaced ‘Inv Envelopes’ in Noise modulation sources with ‘AM Envelopes’.