Devious Machines Texture v1.1.34 X64 WiN [not working]
X64 WiN | AudioZ Exclusive | 674.48 MB
Drawing from a library of over 300 acoustic and electronic sources, Texture synthesises new layers which track the dynamics of your sound. Want to “glue” your hi-hats transients by adding dynamic filtered noise? Or how about beefing up that kick drum by automatically adding a low sine wave? Texture makes this is easy, intuitive and fast.
But its uses don’t stop at mix enhancement. Experimental musicians and sound designers will find a plethora of leftfield sound at their fingertips. How about having bubbling water track a keyboard part, or adding ferocious fire crackle to the roar of a monster? Texture makes all this and more possible.
Enhance, Shape and Transform
- 340+ inspirational textures to choose from
- Instantly add body or bite to drums
- Use as a subharmonic synth for heavyweight bass
- Inspire your beats and breathe new movement into lifeless rhythm tracks
- Add sonic glue to programmed drum tracks
- Overlay instant dirt with vinyl crackle, tape hiss and digital noise
- Increase width and depth with percussive reverb tails- Generate radical new sounds from rhythmic source material
- Add organic layers including Foley, crowd noise and ambience
- Quickly whip up risers and pitch modulated special FX
- And much more…
- Over 340 sampled, granular and generative sound sources
- Advanced envelope with attack, hold and decay controls
- Dual filter, to quickly shape your chosen texture
- Independent EQ sections for the wet and dry signal paths
- Source-specific synthesis controls include colour, pitch, density and octave.
- Modulate a Texture’s controls and filter cutoff using LFO and envelope signals
- Tweak the response to the source signal with the sidechain filter
- Squash the Texture sound using limiting and make-up gain
- Global control of Texture level, Mix and Master level
- Intuitive user interface, for fast results
1) Install "Install Texture 1.1.41 Windows 64bit.exe"
2) Works until 1/1/2038
Dll location: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins\Texture 1.1.dll
This release has been exclusively provided to AudioZ by our member who wishes to remain anonymous.