Audio Damage EOS v.18.104.22.168 WiN/OSX
WiN/OSX | 18.03 MB
Eos 2 is a massive update our Eos algorithmic reverb. With an all-new entirely procedural GUI (featuring full Retina and Windows HiRes compatibility), a new cross-platform preset mechanism, a new reverb algorithm, the addition of crossover controls, the addition of VST3 versions, and a ground-up rebuild for future-proofing, Eos 2 is a worthy successor to our all-time best-selling plugin.
Eos consists of four high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Three different plate simulators and our own Superhall algorithm give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple.
Want a traditional dark plate reverb? Eos can do that. How about a short, dense room sound for your drum buss? Not a problem. But where Eos really comes in to its own is when you drop Superhall on your piano or synthesizer tracks. The incredibly long modulated hall sounds of Eno-style ambience are where Eos thrives, something that is not possible with convolution 'verbs
1. Mix Lock button added. When active, preset selection does not affect mix setting.
2. OpenGL shader display removed, and replaced with meters. OpenGL was causing problems for users with older machines, and served little purpose beyond looking dope.
3. Factory presets removed from preset folder and baked in to plugin, to prevent intermittent permissions problems on OSX.
1. Old version audio routing mechanism replaced with new style one; this will hopefully solve some problems people were experiencing with the VST3 instancing in mono.
2. Built with latest JUCE, VST3, AAX, OSX, and Windows libraries, for further compatibility and future-proofing.
3. Correct scaling for Windows HiDpi added; plugin should instance in correct size and aspect ratio no matter what your Windows zoom settings are, and will now render in HiDpi in hosts that support it (Studio One, Bitwig Studio)