Monkey Tools Sound Grinder v4.4 macOS-TNT
TNT | 19 November 2022 | 18 MB
Sound Grinder™ will make batch processing in macOS your new favorite activity. Feature-rich, flexible, and a heck-of-a good time, Sound Grinder lets you batch process thousands of files at once without losing time or your metadata. A "must-have" Monkey at a "can't-resist" price.
Fast, Efficient and Rock-Solid. Sound Grinder provides many features that help relieve the frustrations of processing audio assets. With advanced programming and well thought through processing, we are confident that you will find Sound Grinder to be the fastest, most efficient, and rock solid conversion utility you have ever used.
Version 4 now includes:
• Support for 64-bit
• Compatibility with MacOS 10.10 or greater
• Additional performance and stability enhancements
Sound Grinder was built to become the best audio convertor for those jobs that steal the most time from the creative process. To accomplish this, we have incorporated many features including, folder retention, custom naming options, Pull Up/Down sample rates, peak and RMS normalizations, and an intuitive user interface built around a one-window design. Now with 64-bit support, take full advantage of your machines processing power.
Take Presets Further
Sound Grinder includes Droplets providing instant conversion within the macOS Finder using your custom presets. Set up your conversion settings, choose "Create Droplet..." from the Preset Action menu and save the Droplet to any location. Now when you drag any file(s)/folder(s) to the saved droplet icon, Sound Grinder will process those files instantly using your specified settings!
Tackle Your Metadata
Sound Grinder provides support for several types of metadata, including reading and writing the full suite of ID3 tags in AIFF, WAVE and MP3 files. Metadata can now be displayed not only in the "Asset Info" pane, but also in the main "Asset List". Every metadata item can be edited for single or multiple assets by simply OPTION+clicking the edit field. Specific metadata items can be pre-filled for export in the new Metadata Tab in the conversion settings.
• Full 64-bit processing support
• Sophisticated processing engine for speed and stability
• Droplets, providing quick drag-n-drop access to file conversion
• Rapid Convert, providing in-Finder file conversion
• One window design
• Support for multiple sessions
• Customizable list view
• Multiple error logging levels
• Comprehensive conversion engine
• Metadata batch-processing
• RMS and Peak normalizing
• User presets
• Full interleaved/split-stereo handling
• "Retain Folder Structure" option
• Naming options for Pro Tools™ compatibility with split audio files
• Pull-up/pull-down sample rates
• Custom sample rates
• 31 character name limit support
• Support for ID3 tags, Vorbis Comments, FLAC Comments, and MPEG 4 User Data
• Support for importing and viewing MPEG 4 and ID3 Artwork
• Support for retaining Broadcast Extension (BEXT) metadata
• Support for Pro Tools™ file comments and timecode stamps
• Support for Finder/Spotlight comments
• All metadata viewable in the list view.
• Comprehensive metadata editing for export.
• Preview conversion settings
• Full playback control including scrubbing
• Playback slider with scrubbing
• Volume control slider with mute
• Loop playback