God’s Cab v1.3 - Impulse Responses (Freebie)
God’s Cab v1.3 - Impulse Responses
God's Cab is a package of high-quality Mesa Oversized Rectifier Cab Impulse Responses (IRs).
These can be used to emulate a Mesa OS Rectifier guitar cabinet through software plug-ins.
To use them you will need a plug-in to simulate an amp head, such as LePou's Lecto,
and then you will need a convolution plug-in to load the IR files, such as LePou's LeCab.
1. It sounds great.
2. It’s free.
3. The samples are 100% phase coherent. You can mix any of them together with
minimal phase issues.
4. It comes with Axe-FX ready .syx files.
6. It comes with unique IR’s that utilize a TS9 (see Tube Screamer section).
7. The impulses were made with great gear by cool audio engineers.
8. We will make more if they are popular.
Or directly @
* 700+ Mesa OS IRs (.wav)
* Axe-FX ready files (.syx)
* 44.1, 48, and 96 khz sample rates
* All IRs truncated to 1024 samples (except rooms)
* Detailed manual
New in version 1.3:
* Sennheiser MD421 IRs
How to use Impulse Response (IR files):
Download a plug-in that can emulate a guitar head, or record a guitar head direct in
(do NOT plug speaker level outs into your mixer! (Note that a tube amplifier must be
plugged into a speaker cabinet at all times, you will need a load box to run it silently). Here’s a plug-in that can emulate a guitar head:
Nick Crow 8505 lead: http://sites.google.com/site/nickcrowlab/
Download something that can load IR files. Try getting LeCab from LePou’s plug-ins.
It’s got a lot of great features tailored for guitar cab impulses:
LePou Lecab: http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/
Now open a new FX chain and add Nick Crow 8505 lead first.
Now add LePou’s Lecab. Load a God’s Cab IR - Try 57_1_inch_edge_pres_3.wav as a starting point.