Musical Sampling Adventure Brass v1.1 KONTAKT
KONTAKT - 5,84 GB
Adventure Brass was recorded at The Bridge in Los Angeles, a prominent scoring stage that has overseen a variety of television, film and game scoring projects since it's opening in 2010.
Starting out with LA's finest, the goal with this release was to create a true workhorse brass library that is first and foremost, fun to play.
Utilizing our Morph Stacking programming techniques, the Adventure patches allow you to perform lines "on-the-fly" without any keyswitching. Coupled with two intuitively-programmed attack variations, the ability to spontaneously craft bold brass melodies quickly has never been easier.
We recorded medium-sized sections; a dual-purpose group designed to treat equally-well to both unison and harmonic passages with believable transparency, even when crossfading between dynamic layers.
- Recorded at The Bridge in Los Angeles.
- Section sizes: 2 Trumpets, 4 Horns, 2 Trombones, 1 Tuba.
- Morph Stacking programming allows any note length to sound natural.
- Recorded in traditional seating arrangement.
- Adjustable Humanization feature.
- To Silence feature.
- Solo Trumpet Overlay feature.
- True playable repetitions for trumpets.
- Three microphone positions: Close, Room, Mixed.
- Recorded in 48 khz / 24-bit.
Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher
Adventure Brass 1.1 Release Notes: + Adventure and Majestic Patches are now up to 2.5x more efficient with polyphony than the original versions. + Included LITE patches of each instrument, which deactivates the release triggers and cuts down the overall polyphony count up to an additional 33% with the Adventure, Majestic and Sustain patches. + Vastly-improved performance with Kontakt AU in Logic.