Ben Rossers Conservatorium Of Audio Mastering iZotope Ozone 4 TUTORiAL
xXxuploadxXx | 13/01/2012 | 630Mb
1 whole hour worth of Ozone 4 hints, tips and techniques,
- Using Ozone on individual instruments, drum mixes and whole tracks.
- Advanced uses of Ozone's multi-band processing system.
- Advanced uses of Ozone's mid-side processing system.
- Using Ozone to add space, air, depth and life to sounds.
- The advanced use of EQ to attain the perfect tone, and to help further
the processing ability of the other effects modules.
- Different approaches to mastering, and how they can affect the final
- The use of reverb to help bring all of the individual sounds in the
mix together as a cohesive whole.
Featuring music from Area593, Johnny Post and DrAiNbAmAgE!