Zero-G Beats Working in Cuba VSTi Dxi AU RTAS HYBRiD DVDR1-2-AI/CoBaLT
Team AI/CoBaLT | 05-08-2005 | DISK1: 4.46 GB | DISK2: 4.23 GB
BEATS WORKING (IN CUBA) - the ultimate Cuban percussion virtual instrument. Zero-G and Schtum Ltd (joint creators of the Key Buy Award-winning BEATS WORKING 5.1-ready drum sample library recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London) are proud to present the first complete and utterly authentic library of Latin percussion performances recorded entirely in Havana, Cuba, featuring the country's very finest players, and presented in multitrack format to provide the user with complete flexibility in both tempo and the selection of instruments. The styles covered include the 12 prime Afro/Hispanic rhythms of the Cuban music culture, including: Cha Cha Cha, Danzon, Son Montuno, Bolero, Pilon, Son Traditional, Guajira Son, Guaracha, Mambo, Songo, Timba, Conga Habanera (Carnival), and Conga Moderna. There are also additional variations in some of the performances to enable the user to select Modern or Traditional arrangements. "This is not just a loop library, it documents a musical genre... If you are looking for a definitive library of Cuban rhythms, Beats Working in Cuba will blow you away.
The recordings were made at Estudios Abdala, Havana. The producers, Barry Sage and Gonzalo Lasheras Garcia, are both well known in the Latin field of music, with credits including Jorge Drexler, Luis Edurdo Aute, Silvio Rodreguez, Duncan Dhu, Esclarecidos, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Melon Deisel, Mariela and Solar. Barry Sage has produced various projects in Cuba for Virgin Records. They were assisted in Havana by Raphael Santos and Marisol Alfonso Perez.
The performances are provided with each instrument separated out, and the whole library is presented within NATIVE INSTRUMENTS' stunning new state-of-the-art plug-in interface which is specifically designed for rhythmic loop playback, manipulation, and mayhem. The convenient one-screen interface is a version of (and provides all the sound manipulation tools of) NI's new INTAKT sampler, and features tremendous sound shaping abilities without disrupting the creative flow, including a first-class multimode filter, an envelope follower, two LFOs, effects, and more.
The instruments playing in each groove were miked separately and each mic output sampled. The resulting multi-track loops can be automatically synced to tempo via the Beat Machine or by using the Time Machine controls. The Beat Machine has loops divided into their individual hits (slices). Each instrument (i.e. every track!!) of each loop is sliced - which means any combination of instrument loops can be played at a wide range of tempos without change in pitch or audio quality!! This degree of flexibility is UNRIVALLED in any other percussion loop library we know of. It also allows the user to give each hit individual settings for pitch, playback direction, pitch envelope, amp envelope, distortion, delay, and more; a MIDI file of each loop can be easily exported so that groove, accent, and feel can be manipulated in any host sequencer. Alternatively, the Time Machine time-stretches or compresses loops in real time.
Not only can you sync, stretch, and pitch the loops, but also filter, effect and modulate them as well! A powerful sound-shaping filter, flexible envelopes, syncable LFOs, and distortion, syncable delay, and lo-fi effects can inject even more energy and individuality into the loops. Since the software interface is based on the KONTAKT audio engine, working with it is fast, easy, and sounds great!
- Huge library of world-class Latin percussion groove performances, recorded in Havana, featuring Cuba's finest percussionists,
- Impeccable sound quality in 24-bit,
- Over 8 Gb of data,
- Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops (instruments playing in each groove were miked separately and each mic output sampled to provide multi-track loops, then EVERY TRACK was sliced),
- Easy and intuitive user interface (a version of NI's superb INTAKT sampler)
- Package includes two installation DVDs crammed with over 6,000 Intakt Instrument patches and grooves, plus a special third DVD-Video disc (NTSC Format) containing a documentary movie that takes you behind the scenes in Havana and follows the recording and production process.
- Engine is based on KONTAKT audio engine, the world's finest software sampling engine,
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode,
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo,
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer,
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay,
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope
- Total Recall
download from free file storageclick to show download links
download from free file storageProve that you're not a Bot to get Download Links
Keygen add. PiRAT