Wusik.com EVE2 VSTi v2.5.1 Incl. Mellotronix WiN/OSX-ASSiGN
Team ASSiGN | 15 JANUARY 2010 | WiN/OSX | 306.46 MB/310.80 MB
EVE stands for Electronic Vintage Ensemble, which suggests the design philosophy behind the instrument. EVE was made to recreate in the virtual world of softsynths the exciting and immediate experience of the early age of electronics in pop, rock and jazz music from the 1960’s and 1970’s. During this creative period in music history, many musicians started to employ the innovative sounds of the ‘electric keyboards’ which were newly available for use on stage and in the studio: Rhodes electric pianos, Hammond and Vox organs, Hohner clavinets, strings machines such as the Arp Solina string ensemble, Moog synthesizers, and all those that are now considered ‘classics’.
It was not only keyboards that were a part of this revolution in popular music: the use of effects and recording techniques for layering, blending and manipulating sounds transformed the way music was produced and conceptualized. Tape based delay lines, rotating speaker cabinets, guitar distortion pedals, wah wah, phasing, flanging and other effects became an integral part of the process of sound design.
EVE takes these vintage sounds and this early approach to ‘electronic’ music production as a starting point, bringing this general philosophy and sound into the modern virtual environment with an intuitive and powerful interface. At the core of the EVE approach to sound design is the basic structure of 3 sample-playing layers, 2 multi-effect racks, and a selected library of multisampled ‘electric keyboards’.
This enables the blending of several waveforms and instruments into a vintage wall of sound, or alternatively, the use of the 3 layers multi-timbrally as a vintage workstation. These layers can then be further processed through EVE’s powerful multi-effect racks.
EVE features a well designed system of parameters for tweaking instruments and effects towards musical results, with all parameters accessible on a single page for easy and intuitive sound design.
Using EVE 2 is just like having the vintage boxes at your fingertips.
If only it was this easy back in the day!
EVE 2 Feature List:
3 wave player sections with:
* ADSR envelope
* Velocity sens
* Double KeyTrack scaling
* LP, HP, BP, and BR filters with resonance and env. amount
* 3 band equalizer
* Pitch, Amp and Pan LFOs
* Pitch envelope enable
* Semitone transpose
* Fine pitch
* Send to FX 1
* Send to FX 2
* Mute switch
* VU meter
* Velocity Zone: min and max
* Key Zone : high and low
* Polytimbric over 3 parts
* 3 modes for each LFO: Free, Sync, Inv.
* ‘Fractal’ randomisation for filter modulation
* FM and AM per oscillator
* mono mode
* LFO masters
* fine tuning
* Velocity sens.
* Two DSP sections:
* Echo (true stereo vintage tape delay emulation, with Sync Chorus)
* Modulator (Leslie, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Wha Filter, OverDrive)
* MIDI Learn: More than 100 parameters remotely controllable by Midi Control Changes
* 300+ high quality presets.
Changes for Wusik EVE V2.5.1
* Fixed: problem with message boxes freezing the host/sequencer.
* Added: MAC VST, double-click on any parameter will open Midi-Learn. (and/or Right-Click for the AU or Windows version)
* Changed: no more multiple messages when loading a preset which has missing sounds. Only the last error message will be showed in the GUI/Editor.
* Fixed: Demo version, expiring message will no longer popup and free the host/sequencer. It will show in the GUI/Editor only.
* Fixed: missing sounds from the sounds popup-listing. (WusikSND files only).