Waves 10 Complete v14.2.2019 WiN OSX-iND
iND | Feb 15 2019 | WIN: 11.5 GB | OSX: 11.5 GB
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wαves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wαves Bundles feature the best of Wαves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
When you update now to V10, you get:
- Waves plugins added free of charge to Waves bundles covered under the Waves Update Plan:
- Electric Grand 80 Piano added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Sound Design Suite, and Mercury bundles.
- Eddie Kramer Drum Channel added to the Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Horizon, Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, and Sound Design Suite bundles.
- Access to all plugin updates since the last major update to v9
- Bug fixes and plugin improvements: see the full list on our Release Notes page.
February 14, 2019
SoundGrid Rack for VENUE V10
Added: Compatibility with Waves V10 plugins, including latest releases: Abbey Road Chambers, TRACT Sound System Calibration, PRS SuperModels, Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain, Sibilance, and CLA MixHub.
Added: Test Redundancy feature to ensure that redundant servers can handle the session load.
Added: Easily rescan licenses when adding/changing external license keys.
Waves Central can be used when console is connected to the Internet.
Fixed: Legacy sessions load with some plugins not mapped to encoders.
Fixed: Corrupted C6 values when changing snapshots.
Fixed: Session crash with Scheps Omni Channel.
Fixed: InPhase causing system crashes.