Xils-Lab Analog Ville for PolyKB II and III, Player Synthesizers-TZ Group
TZ Group | Presets for PolyKB II and III, Player Synthesizers | 219.15 KB
Listen to the Audio Demos (all done with Analog Ville, the PolyKB II and StiX, the Xils-Lab drum machine) :
About the audio demos : All the drums were made with StiX, the Xils-lab drum machine. No Eqs, no comps, no daw automation, no external effects, no spatializer plugs, no nothing havebeen added. Except an additional reverb, and a limiter on the master bus, all you hear is the raw sound of Analog Ville.
- 100% usable presets, properly tagged
- Assignations to Mod Wheel and Aftertouch
- Normalised output level for convenient browsing
- Comprehensive manual with preset list, individual comment for each preset
- Global tips and tricks for the PolyKB II & III series
- 100% compatible with PolyKB III
To install Analog Ville, you must use the Import function located in the first drop down menu of the Preset Browser of the PolyKB ( the one to the top left of the GUI).
This release has been exclusively provided to AudioZ by our member Intrinsic. Please show him some love