Soundtrax Minipoly v2.01 KONTAKT
KONTAKT - 376 MB
The Minipoly contains amazing raw analogue and tape oscillator samples, great filters, a chord system and six effects.
The TAPE SAW OSC are long sawtooth waves recorded for each key on tape of a Roland RE-301 Chorus Echo. You can hear wow and flutter and even tape dropouts - quite similar to a Mellotron. The SAW OSC, Square OSC and White Noise waves are directly recorded minimoog samples - and sound much crisper than the ‘taped’ waves.
All oscillators are mono waves, but when DUAL MODE is activated (switchable LED for each OSC) a second sample is added to each note and both waves are panned hard to L-R. This will produces a strong stereo image. Mix mono and dual oscillators to control/adjust the stereo width of the sound.
NOW UPDATED to V2.01 with new features and a powerful new arpeggiator.
- Tape Sawtooth Oscillator
- Sawtooth Oscillator
- Square Oscillator
- White Noise
- all OSC samples perfecty looped
- fine tuning (+ - 100 cent)
- mono or dual mode (two OSCs spread to stereo)
- Low Pass Ladder Filter with Frequency Cutoff, Resonance, Key Follow, Envelope Amount, Filter - Envelope
- additional Low Cut Filter
- Pitch and Filter LFOs
- switch for re-triggered / untriggered mode
- switch for free-floating / tempo sync mode
- controls for LFO amount, rate and waveforms
Arpeggiator / Master Control:
- powerful Arpeggiator with 9 play modes, adjustable rate and many other options
- polyphonic / monophonic mode
- glide (portamento)
- octave shift -1 to +1
- ajustable pitch bend range and velocity sensitivity
- 10 interval / chord presets
- Convolution Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Overdrive
- quick and easy FX editing
- 80 presets (Kontakt snapshots)
Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or later required