Samples From Mars Kawaii Dreams From Mars MULTiFORMAT [FREE For Limited Time]
FREE | 29 May 2021 | 1.61 GB
15 Dreamy Patches from Our Favorite Kawaii Keyboards
After a recent deep dive into early rave records, I went down a rabbit hole to find out what synths were responsible for the sounds that made the music so special. So we grabbed a handful of vintage Kawaii synths and fell in love with the K3 (1986), K1 (1988), and GB-2 A.K.A. Session Trainer (1991).
These wavetable synths have an inherent harmonic distortion from the era's conversion technology that give them a ton of character not possible from analog oscillators (and not captured on the recent plugins that have surfaced). So we sampled a mix of era-defining preset patches and custom patches. These sounds are cinematic, nostalgic, and orchestral... but above all, dreamy!
• 15 multi-sampled patches organized into 4 categories
• Samples from the Kawaii K1M, K3 and GB-2 Session Trainer
• Iconic Kawaii sounds like Return Home and Hello !!
• Voices, Keys, Pads and Organs
• Custom programmed K3 patches with Analog Filter modulations
• Slow sweeps, warm strings, random LFOs, punchy plucks, and 2 custom programmed organ patches
• 928 24 bit WAV samples
• WAVs are trimmed, looped, named by note, and mapped to various samplers
• WAVs feature mapping and looping metadata, for easy drag n drop into unsupported samplers
• Recorded cleanly through an API 1608 console to Apogee Symphony Conversion
• Modwheel parameters and FX routing on all software instruments
• Any 24 bit WAV Compatible DAW or Sampler
• Ableton Live 9.7+ (Not Intro)
• Kontakt 5.6.5+ (Not Kontakt Player)
• Logic 9+
• Reason 8+
• FL Studio 20.8+
• SFZ Player (Free, cross-platform solution for any DAW)