TechSmith Camtasia 2020 v20.0.13 Build 28357 WIN x64
P2P | 16/02/2021 | 460 MB
TechSmith Camtasia is a powerful utility for recording screen images into video files of various formats, video editing is possible, there are built-in Macromedia Flash (SWF) and video players.
Camtasia captures actions and sounds from any part of Windows systems and saves to an AVI file. Videos made with the program can be exported to one of the formats supported by the program - AVI, SWF, FLV, MOV, WMV, RM, GIF, CAMV. In addition, an executable exe-file can be compiled based on any video, which will contain the built-in player. Camtasia Studio allows you to apply a range of effects, is able to work with individual frames, makes it easy to record, edit and publish high-fidelity, compressed video for training, education, distance learning, technical support solutions, product demos, sales presentations, and more.
NEW v2020.0.13 NEW
- Added additional options to the TechSmith Smart Player
- Removed the temporary track at the top of the timeline; a new track now appears when media is dragged to that location.
- Added tooltip to Start Voice Narration button.
- Admins can now remove Export destinations when using the Deployment Tool.
- Startup crashes now give users more information about what led to the crash.
- Fixed bug that caused projects exported to Knowmia to include project duration that included disabled tracks.
- Fixed UI alignment in Behaviors Properties menu.
- Fixed bug that could prevent Camtasia from detecting that an update was available.
- Fixed bug that prevented a .trec file from being imported when the webcam had been in use by another application.
- Fixed bug that could cause some media to be missing from productions when producing to Video Review or Knowmia.
- Fixed crash that could occur when turning off auto-normalization.
- Fixed bug that could cause captions to fail to import from Powerpoint
- Fixed hang that could occur when playing the same media on the Canvas and the Media Bin preview at the same time.
- Fixed bug that could prevent some valid mp4 files from being imported.
- Fixed bug that could cause unexpected caption alignment.
- Fixed bug that led to users' Event Logs being generated too often by logging.
- Fixed bug that could prevent Quiz/Marker tray state from being remembered.
- Fixed crash when double clicking in the recent project list in the Welcome Window.
- Fixed bug that allowed marketing messages to appear during recordings.
- Fixed bug that caused the canvas not to update when a color change is canceled.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during production.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a user tried to make a thumbnail before Camtasia fully loaded.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Transitions' name from being shown when multiple media are selected.
- Fixed a problem that could cause audio and video to become desynchronized when recording only a webcam and a microphone.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Noise Reduction to behave in unexpected ways on stitched media.