Best Service - Cantus 1.1 Rev 1 Update - Kontakt Win / Mac
27.09.2019 | WIN / MAC| KONTAKT | 18 Mb / 22 MB
Continuing the vocal series by Eduardo Tarilonte, Cantus offers a real Gregorian Monk Ensemble featuring the sounds of the dark Middle Ages.
A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiences and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Cantus is a unique choir library that aims for easily creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative Phrase-Arranger which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a special Mmmh articulation, all at your finger tips in one patch.
- 5 different true Gregorian style legatos (a, e, i, o, u)
- Mmmh articulation
- A powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words, 3 different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds)
- Words can be split into a total of 120 words/syllables
- Words can be combined with true legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- A collection of 20 Gregorian chants splitted into 400 phrases
- 60 minutes of music
- 19 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- 6.000 samples (stereo, 44kHz, 24 bit), Library Size 2.8 GB
Update log: The update 1.1.1 restores the Keyswitch compatibility to the original version, corrects some features of the NKS integration and offers a "Manual Vowel" function.
In addition, several bugs have been fixed to improve performance.