MAGIX Video Pro X11 v22.214.171.124
P2P | 08.2019 | 679 MB
Video Pro X makes professional video production accessible for everyone. The latest professional features, modern effects for cinematic looks and an intuitive workflow enable creative and dynamic editing at the highest level. And with the revolutionary new INFUSION Engine, video editing in Video Pro X is even faster and more efficient than ever before.
New in MAGIX Video Pro X11:
THE NEW VIDEO PRO X
Innovation is at the core of Video Pro X's DNA. And it's more noticeable than ever before in the new version. For the first time ever, Video Pro X features its own video engine, developed in-house. This lets users bring their video editing workflow to a whole new level and experience the optimum combination of outstanding performance and high quality.
• NEW! Video engine with significantly enhanced performance
• NEW! VEGAS Video stabilization
• Professional editing tools including 3 & 4-point edits
• More than 1,500 templates & creative effects like Chroma Keying
• 4K UHD workflow with MultiCam & 360 degree editing
• Multi-track & multi-format timeline, including nested sequences
• Professional color correction & Lookup table handling
• Multicam for up to 9 cameras including additional source monitor
A new level in performance
Tap into the full potential of your CPU and GPU! Now possible for the very first time thanks to NVENC support from NVIDIA and AVX-optimized algorithms. The full power of Video Pro X — unleashed!
NEW! Accelerated export with NVIDIA NVENC
The feature requested most by the Video Pro X community is now available in the anniversary edition: HEVC/H.265 video export with CUDA support from NVIDIA. By outsourcing exports to the encoder on your NVIDIA GPU, video export can now be performed faster than you ever thought possible. The biggest leap in Video Pro X performance in years.
NEW! Full CPU power thanks to AVX optimization
The next boost in performance: CPU utilization. Video Pro X's comprehensive AVX optimizations for internal image processing and 3-way color correction make image processing much faster, deliver much more precise output quality on color conversions and free up resources for the use of additional effects.
Output quality 4K Full HD Less sparkle and fewer Moiré patterns when playing 4K source videos in Full HD. The latest edition of Video Pro X significantly reduces image artifacts during the compression of high-resolution videos. The solution: reducing the high-frequency portions of the image.
A new level in creativity
A new smart home for Video Pro X's effects range: bigger, better and equipped with the latest technology. Effects from previous versions are now much more precise and versatile, while new high-performance effects are now possible for the very first time.
OPTIMIZED! Chroma keying
It works! Object extraction Exactly like you'd imagine. Video Pro X's new object extraction algorithm makes it possible to recognize and extract objects from videos. Plus, the reliable antispill feature for removing green edges can now also be used in template mode. Chroma keying at its best!
A new level in productivity
We work directly with professional Video Pro X users to improve performance and functionality and achieve a truly perfect workflow. The latest developments to come out of this process are the new time-saving J-L cut and the intuitive "Move object content" mouse mode.
NEW! Flexible grouping for J-L cuts
The new, flexible grouping options for video and audio tracks. Tracks can now be modified individually without losing the advantages of working with grouping. The new J-L cut — an impressive time-saver for overlapping objects such as spoken audio which spans several scenes in documentaries and interviews.
NEW! Move object contents
Modify individual sections of your movie scenes directly in the video objects that contain them to achieve a perfectly edited movie. The video object itself doesn't need to be modified in any way. This lets you continue editing without affecting your rhythm, and the intuitive controls help save tons of time.
Flexible track handling
Modify and expand your video projects anytime and add tracks to any position even at a later stage. Breathe life into your videos with new ideas or make them more exciting or modern.
- You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz
- Recommended Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Nvidia GTX 1050 or better)
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
- Sound card: (recommended: Multi-channel sound card for surround sound editing)
Important changes in version 126.96.36.199
* Older projects can now load correctly the purchased audio content
* Travel Route animation: language switching problem fixed
* Improved - Program stability