Arturia CS-80 V3 v184.108.40.2065 CSE-V.R
TEAM V.R | 12 Oct 2018| 45.7 MB
Huge in size and price tag, the CS-80 was a flagship synthesizer of the 1970's. It's unique dual voice layout allowed for rich and full sounds that have not been matched to this day. It was popularized by artists such as Toto, Jean-Michel Jarre, Klaus Schulze, Stevie Wonder, Vangelis, Ultravox and Peter Gabriel, to name a few. Hit song after hit song has turned this synthesizer into a true legend. More than three decades after its release, the time has come to rediscover a sound that has contributed extensively to the history of music.
The original Yamaha CS-80 was probably one of the most expressive synthesizers made.
With its polyphonic aftertouch, separate high pass and low pass filters and large ribbon controller it became the voice of artists like Vangelis and ABBA.
• KeyLab MK2 Integration
• Clicking on the preset browser "Clear All" button now scrolls back the result list to its top
• Reworked preset leveling and consistency
• Hardware preset 12 is now selected when none of 1 to 11 is active, as on the original machine
• No more dead sine oscillator after loading hardware preset 12
• User MIDI configuration is now properly recalled when loaded from an external file
• Fixed an issue where you had to click twice on the empty MIDI configuration to properly select it
• Default MIDI configuration is now properly working
• No more white flash when resizing our instruments inside macOS applications in AU
• Various Komplete Kontrol / Maschine improvement
• No more crash when a "Song Select" message is received
• No more cracks and glitches appearing when modifying effects dry/wet parameters
• User preset saving feature is now working properly
• No more duplicated presets
• Live 10 doesn't crash anymore when browsing preset from AU version
• Resizing the plugin window don't open the export bank popup for some users anymore
• No more crash when switching instruments on a track in FL Studio on macOS