Native Instruments Kontakt v5.7.3 macOS Fixed
P2P | macOS | 719MB
Kontakt offers a comprehensive set of sample player / sound manipulation features, extensive flexibility and performance and a high degree of compatibility. From authentic library playback of virtually any format to the intuitive creation of new instruments, from profound sound design to lively and dynamic surround sound mixes - Kontakt opens the doors to creativity.
7 "world-class" instrument collections – 43 GB of sounds.
Full-Featured Control Panel for each instrument.
Authentic Expression Technology for true instrument simulation.
Attribute-based browser and pre-tagged library.
Universal import of virtually any sample format.
19 high-end effects.
True 64-Bit compatibility on Windows and Memory Server for Mac.
Library browser with new box view.
Enhanced convolution effect with more impulse responses.
Wave Editor for intuitive looping, slicing and editing with freely drawable envelopes and MIDI drag and drop.
What's New in 5.7.3
- IMPROVED Kontakt now starts noticeably faster, especially on systems with many Libraries installed
- FIXED exFAT drives would not show up in Kontakt’s File Browser on macOS
- FIXED APFS drives would not show up in Kontakt’s File Browser
1. Install Kontakt 5.6.5
2. Install Kontakt 5 v5.7.3 Update.pkg
3. Install Native Access from Offsite NI
4. Copy Kontakt 5.6.0.app to Kontakt folder /Application/Native Instruments/ Kontakt 5/
USE Kontakt 5.6.0.app TO ADD LIBRARIES!!!
quote by jazzzzHere is the fix, for anyone, anytime when you added the library (apparently successfully) in the earlier standalone version but it doesn't show up in your new app
1. check the SNPID number of the library, go to the folder of the library and open the nicnt file (with TextEdit or any similar program), you will find a line like this:
(in this case P74 was the ID code of Metropolis Ark 3)
2. go to your hard drive > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center, and look for the .xml file with the name of that desired library, open it with TextEdit and you will see that the SNPID number there is 000 which indicates that Kontakt somehow hasn't been able to add it properly, or whatever... Change that three zeros with the ID code you found in the nicnt of that library.
During this process Kontakt app should not be opened!
By the way, I managed this new version to work installing it above the 5.6.8, didn't need to use the 5.6.5 installer. I used this 5.6.0 app though to add the library, however with the 5.6.5 app it does the same job, too.
For me on 10.10.5 this new Native Access app appears as a non-working app due to my system version, earlier than 10.11, but so far it hasn't bothered Kontakt to work.
And there was another issue with some old libraries from the era when those came out without nicnt files, so people need to create one or find it here in Audioz made by others.
download from free file storage
Update UL link. ilfsn