Roland Cloud JUPITER-4 v1.0.0 [U2B] macOS-TRAZOR
TRAZOR | Jun 19 2022 | 33.8 MB
The original JUPITER synthesizer, reborn.
The JUPITER-4 Software Synthesizer is an authentic recreation of the first synthesizer to carry the iconic JUPITER name. Introduced in 1978, the JUPITER-4 kicked off the storied legacy of Roland analog polysynths and sounds exactly like you’d expect—warm, fat, and evocative of synth pop, new wave, and other emerging styles of the era. Now you can have this analog classic in your own productions and performances, complete with modern enhancements that take its creative capabilities further than ever.
• Authentic recreation of the JUPITER-4 synthesizer using enhanced ACB technology.
• Detailed interface gives the feel of working with the vintage hardware.
• Double the polyphony of the original hardware (selectable from two to eight notes)
• Circuit Mod function lets you tweak the sonic character in real time.
• Extended parameters, advanced arpeggiator, onboard effects, and more.
• Lush Ensemble chorus effect, plus classic reverb, flanger, delay, overdrive, and more.
• PLUG-OUT compatibility with the SYSTEM-8 hardware synth.
• All the original patches plus new sounds for contemporary music.
NOTE: Universal 2 Binary AudioUnit only.