VPS AVENGER v1.5.6 BETA VST AU WIN MAC [FREE]
18.04.2020 | WiN OSX AU VST |90 MB 89 MB
Vengeance Producer Suite Avenger is here! The most versatile and best sounding synth you will ever encounter. There is nothing VPS Avenger can't do, it offers you tons of features and a gigantic growing library from some of the best sound designers on this planet.
1.5.6 BETA for you!
- new: changing the legato mode in a pitch module will not stop the voices of a OSC using that module. the voices are retriggered instead, using the new legato mode
- added: File-Browser. using arrow keys up/down plays the sample preview now. Right arrow loads the sample to the current active OSC (of an OSC Tab is active or the selected drum slot if the drumkit is active)
- added: Guitar loops are working with first-note trigger correct now. another OSC starts the first note out of the range of the Guitar-OSC, the guitar sample would start on the correct beat-position as soon it is triggered.
- New Copy/Paste Module mode. it is now possible to copy a mode from one preset into another. Previously after loading a preset/initialize the copied data was not available anymore. You can also copy a module from one instance to another instance.
- optimized: DrumSeq ROLL Mode reverse Sample-EndSync. SampleStart/End is now taken into account. Slot pitch also affects the start position and Left neighbor event will also be taken into account.
- fixed: COMB KEY Filter issue where changing the DAMP Value while a note is activate did not work correct
- fixed: changing a granular sample while playing a note on that OSC will keep the envelope position instead of retriggering the envelope.
- fixed: wavetable overlay will be visible or not, now corresponding correct to the overlay-switch after preset load
- fixed: Preset Search filter "ARTIST": Artist is now listed correct for preset saved with 1.5.x
- fixed: Modulating the VINT Filter - Filter MOD: Parameter is now displayed correct
- fixed issue with wrong end-value in ONESHOT mode for the wavetable-envelope
- fixed expansion sorting issue in Soundbrowser
- fixed: ARP Display Beat-Index lines are listening to the speed modulation and will display triplet-beat when modulated from a normal beat
- fixed note hang when activating/deactivating Chorder-voices via macro buttons when the OSC uses an ARP.
- fixed Drumkit AUX output "click" sound when triggering notes too fast
- fixed Click sounds when using Oversamples FM on note-start
- fixed issue with cursor key in the sound-browser when the arp was visible
- fixed: OSC Endless Sub: when a note is held, changes of the octave/switch key are audible now.
- fixed issue with wavetable envelope sequencer and first note. the sequence was reset on a new note when the SYS-Page speed change mode is set to "JUMP"
- fixed Poly Legato mode when useing Note-Connection in ARP
- fixed note-hang when using legato and triggering note via midi keys and internal keyboard
- fixed Wavetable FIRST-Note trigger when using a pattern sequence in the Wavetable Envelope
-fixed: missing notarization in macOS X Installer.