REQ: Evolution Series Chronicles Bukhu for KONTAKT
Evolution Series presents Chronicles Bukhu
In collaboration with Mongolian composer and one of a kind talent Bukhu Ganburged we introduce this chapter of inspiring sounds. The beauty of Bukhu’s voice matched with horse fiddle opens a doorway to the early 13th century.
A combination of movement and textural based performances evokes a raw and human quality.
The beauty of Bukhu's voice matched with horse fiddle opens a doorway to the 13th century.
- Modern clean UI
- Movement and textural-based performances
- Multiple sustain and short note motions tempo synced to your DAW
- Multiple textural-based performances
- Instruments' practical range sampled for all techniques
- Performances that have a raw and human quality
- Horse Fiddle / Voice
- Recorded with state-of-the-art equipment at a world-class scoring stage
- All samples at 48khz 24bit
- 6.32GB Library (Compressed)