REQ: Wavesfactory Trackspacer 2.5.5 (WIN/OSX)
ONE OF A KIND
Trackspacer is an award-nominated plug-in that creates space in a mix by carving the frequencies that the main track needs into another track in real-time.
Trackspacer is no ordinary plug-in, it is similar to a sidechain compressor plug-in but much more powerful, transparent and precise.
TapeOp said: “TrackSpacer is a ridiculously affordable, easy way to get various elements of your mix to interact in useful and musical ways… Final words: buy it! It works!”
SECRET MIXING WEAPON
The Trackspacer plug-in features a 32 band EQ that reacts to the incoming sidechain signal. It analyses the spectrum of the sidechain and applies a reversed EQ curve to another track. As if by magic, Trackspacer creates space for the primary track by cutting the exact frequencies on other tracks.
No more fighting for space for the vocal in a mix, or any other instrument for that matter. If you have a solo that needs the room to breathe then Trackspacer makes the task easy.
Complicated automation moves on your mix are a thing of the past!
# Version 2.5.5 - 14 / 01 / 2020
- Improved: faster spectrogram ballistics.
- Improved: more readable font for parameter labels.
- Added: more detailed screen display that shows the frequency and dB on mouse hover.
- Added: low-cut and high-cut filter graphic feedback on the display.
- Added: window is now resizable by dragging the bottom right corner.
- Added: retina images.
- Added: macOS Catalina support.
- Added: auto updater.
- Dropped: 32-bit support.